Achieve a more productive, knowledge-empowered workforce
Hyper.Net KnowledgeStream transforms document-based content into a stream of highly-optimized, multi-purpose knowledge that flows across organizations, platforms, applications, and devices in every required structure, language, and format. The business is enabled to make important knowledge available everywhere—without having to integrate systems, deploy software, or modify established business processes.
Address every knowledge delivery need
Hyper.Net KnowledgeStream responds quickly and robustly to both simple and complex requirements, for example:
- Turn procedures and manuals into SharePoint-native hypertext publications
- Transform manuals, guidelines, and other procedure-oriented documents into full-featured HTML5 eGuides that work on any device, online or offline
- Assemble the latest version of all documents associated with an insurance proposal into a single PDF for a customer
- Transform documents into Web content and output it into an SQL database for access by an existing website
- Collect and merge all project-related documents and emails into a single PDF and route it to an archive
Meet every content manipulation requirement out of the box
Take advantage of ready-to-use features like lifecycle synchronization, multi-format conversion, PDF generation with metadata stamping, watermarking and compounding, revision mark publishing, content normalization, and much more. Unique features like intelligent metadata handling, user security synchronization, topic-oriented granularity, and on-the-fly linking to supporting knowledge ensure workers find the information they need quickly and can use it efficiently.
Accelerate projects and reduce risk
Experience has shown that the "little issues" are the costliest part of any document-related effort: metadata processing, lifecycle synchronization, custom re-purposing, security, audit trails, and device-specific routing are only a few of the common challenges. Hyper.Net KnowledgeStream eliminates the associated risks and delays by providing built-in logic for every conceivable knowledge deployment situation.
- Eliminate IT projects (by eliminating expensive document handling projects)
- Improve application effectiveness (through access to ALL relevant knowledge)
- Establish reliable knowledge mobility (knowledge available on all devices, online and offline)
- Improve worker productivity and accuracy (via access to easy-to-find, task-optimized knowledge)